Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm baaaacccckkkk!!!!

Ok. Several of you are wondering why I dropped off the face of the Earth. Honestly, I wasn't sure if anyone was even reading this. So, after NUMEROUS requests, I am going to get back to blogging about delicious vegetarian and vegan recipes, restaurants, meal plans, book reviews, etc.

First, I should let you all know that I am eating 100% vegan now. No more vegan Mon-Thu w/vegetarian weekends. Like I always tell all of you: Being vegan doesn't mean giving up your fave foods... It just means adopting an animal/health friendly way of cooking it, or you cut back on how often you consume it. For example, I've been craving crab cakes for about 2 months now. So, next time I vacation on the coast, if I still have the urge to eat them, I'll eat them. 

I've been trying out some new vegan recipes, foods, cafes, etc. so I'll start jotting things down ASAP. Also, I've been trying to eat more raw foods for a healthier lifestyle. More on that as well.

To all of you that have been bugging me about getting back into this... Thanks. It's nice to know you're reading this, and that you are trying to improve your health, our planet, etc. And I love knowing that you are contributing to a more compassionate future for our animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment