Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spectacular Vegan Ranch Dressing

Spectacular Vegan Ranch Dressing

This is literally the best ranch I've tasted! I served both my vegan ranch, and Hidden Valley ranch at a party, and everyone preferred the vegan ranch. Which kinda pissed me off actually, because everyone ate my ranch first, and then they moved on to the Hidden Valley, and I was stuck with dry carrots! 

1 cup vegan mayonnaise (I use Follow Your Heart, original)
1/4 cup soy milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
1 tbsp cider vinegar
1/2 tsp fresh chopped dill or 1/4 tsp dried

Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy

It only takes about 10-15 minutes to make this, and it is well worth it! I'll warn you, vegan mayo does cost more than regular mayo! But, it tastes amazing, and it is much better for you. I'm a cheapskate, but this is one of the items I can't live without. It is well worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment